Comment on page
Proposal #19: Extend Advanced Staking
This proposal extends the “Advanced Staking” program for another four months, with stakes accepted till March 10, 2024 and rewards accrued at an APR of 15% (same as a prior period) with the locking period of 60 days.
The new staking cycle will be started with the parameters stated in the “Terms for smart contracts” section.
The community proposes to launch the new cycle (“program”) given the completion of the previous program (activated via PIP-18). As discussed on Panther’s Discourse forum, the community recommends running a new cycle of the “Advanced Staking” program (AS4), with the parameters stated below in the “Terms for smart contracts” section.
This proposal (1) authorizes updates to the current UI which introduce the new staking terms as described below, (2) authorizes and triggers the execution (via Panther’s space on Snapshot.org and the Reality.eth oracle) of the attached blockchain transactions listed below under Annex, deploying and configuring Panther’s smart contracts to launch Advance Staking - 4 (AS4).
It is proposed to follow the below parameters for extending the “Advanced Staking” program:
- 1.Approve all parameters included in the sections “Terms for smart contracts” and “Community Deployment Rewards”.
- 2.Authorize UI code updates to implement new terms,
- 3.Authorize and execute on the Ethereum Mainnet and Polygon network the deployment and configuration transactions described in the Annex, to achieve the terms for the AS4 program to be those outlined in the section “Terms for smart contracts”, including the adding funds to the rewards pool.
- 4.Send the deployment rewards according to points 1, 2, and 3 of the ''Community Deployment Rewards'' section of PIP-18, namely:
- 1.The distribution of 2000 $ZKP towards the following address for deploying the updated front-end (v0.5.4) onto IPFS:0xE1B583De9cB37196031b771686734a31ec365768
- 2.The distribution of 6000 $ZKP to the following address who executed the blockchain transactions to deploy and configure the smart contracts on the Ethereum Mainnet and Polygon network:0xE1B583De9cB37196031b771686734a31ec365768
- 3.The distribution of $146 USD in $ZKP tokens - which is $ZKP 7685 at the rate $ZKP=0.019 USD - as a gas fee compensation for the community member who executed point 3 of the Proposed Actions section, PIP-18: :0xE1B583De9cB37196031b771686734a31ec365768
Please vote to accept or reject the proposed actions detailed above.
As per the existing DAO governance structure, as the staking smart contracts are not currently issuing any rewards, you need to hold $ZKP, staked or not, on the Ethereum Mainnet or Polygon to participate in voting.