Proposal #11: v0.5 Front-End code updates and upgrades
A comprehensive list of the introduced changes can be found below in the Annex.
Through PIP-9 and PIP-10, the Panther Protocol version 0.5 was deployed and activated. After the launch of version 0.5, users witnessed minor front-end (UI) related issues. After the launch, contributors to the protocol prepared, tested and published source code of the new front-end version that resolves found issues and optimizes performance.
In order to have a user-friendly URL pointing to the v0.5 upgraded front-end, and also to safeguard access to the correct link/app, the community requests and makes a recommendation to configure the pantherprotocol.eth ENS domain namespace in such a way that the user-friendly link https://ipfs.io/ipns/pantherprotocol.eth will point to the v0.5 upgraded front-end (DApp) deployed front-end.
The following action(s) are proposed:
Please vote to accept or reject the proposed actions detailed above.
- Correct the broken layout for the AssetsCardRow on mobile.
- Show an error notification card when there is an error refreshing the balance.
- Show APR when the user is disconnected.
- Correct Balance card layout, when the user is disconnected.
- Correct the link on the Staking page/ Staking tab/Privacy Reward Points field tooltip and introduce other text fixes for clarity.
- Update the MATIC balance upon the refresh button push.
and also in raw Markdown format on IPFS: