Proposal #12: Listing $ZKP on MEXC
This proposal gives Panther Foundation Limited authority to spend an estimate of $300k for the MEXC listing of $ZKP. These funds are to be used on listing fees, marketing costs, and liquidity/market making costs, and should be pulled from Foundation funds.
The Panther community has asked for additional exchange listings. Through MEXC we hope to improve the trading experience. MEXC concern both the Ethereum and Polygon network. The community would like The Foundation to aim to execute most of the tasks before the end of February 2023.
Source of Funds
The listing fees, marketing expenditure, and requisite liquidity should come from the Foundation budget.
- 1.Improve the on and offramps for the advanced staking protocol.
- 2.Fairer prices for buyers and sellers on MEXC due to improved trading volumes on the exchange.
- 3.Expose Panther to a large audience of potential traders.
- 4.Higher trader volume and market stability.
- 5.The main infrastructure for Panther is on polygon currently therefore it only makes sense to have the option to withdraw on polygon from MEXC.
The following actions are proposed:Give the Foundation authority to:
- 1.Earmark up to $300000 of Foundation funds for listing fees, marketing costs, and initial liquidity / market making funds for listing on MEXC.
- 2.Sign listing agreements and transfer the funds.
- 3.Determine the best date in the future to list $ZKP, create a marketing plan, and announce and promote the listing accordingly.
- 4.Engage a market maker to manage the liquidity and trading.
Please vote to accept or reject the proposed actions detailed above.
As per the existing DAO governance structure, you need to hold staked $ZKP Ethereum Mainnet or Polygon to participate in voting.
Voting power is calculated by Snapshot.org taking a snapshot of the number of $ZKP tokens per holder at the block within which the proposal was created.