The Reality.eth question should conform to this template (the required template ID is defined by the installed Module):
"title": "Did the Snapshot proposal with the id %s in the LaunchDAO.eth space pass the execution of the array of Module transactions that have the hash 0x%s and does it meet the requirements of the document referenced in the daorequirements record at LaunchDAO.eth? The hash is the keccak of the concatenation of the individual EIP-712 hashes of the Module transactions. If this question was asked before the corresponding Snapshot proposal was resolved, it should ALWAYS be resolved to INVALID!",
"category": "DAO proposal"
Reality.eth should resolve the question to “yes” only for proposals that:
- had a minimum quorum of 4% of the PreZKP token total supply, returned by the PreZKP smart contract deployed on Polygon network at the address stated by the
prezkpaddressrecord at LaunchDAO.eth, having cast votes to approve execution of the transactions;
- had a voting period of at least 2 days;
- had no significant service outages or availability issues that could have reasonably restricted PreZKP token holders from casting their votes in the proposal;
- have a minimum bond on the Reality question of at least 0.1ETH;
- the plain description of the transactions, and their intended result, in the proposal is complete and accurate;
- do not occur during, in, or as a result of any unauthorized or malicious changes to the LaunchDAO.eth Snapshot space;
- were not filtered from the default view in the LaunchDAO.eth Snapshot space during the voting period.
Reality.eth should resolve the question to “invalid” if:
- the Reality.eth question meets the above requirements but was created prior to the end of the proposal vote period and/or the snapshot block for the vote (i.e. the final results of the vote are not yet known).
In all other cases, the Reality.eth question should be resolved to “no”.