How to stake $ZKP
To stake your tokens:
- 2.Connect your blockchain wallet holding both $ZKP and native tokens to the app. You need native tokens (e.g. ETH on mainnet, or MATIC on Polygon) to pay for the gas transaction fees which staking requires.
- 3.Enter the amount of tokens you want to stake. Enter the amount of tokens you want to stake manually.
- 4.Click on the blue button at the bottom of the page. It should read "STAKE (NUMBER OF TOKENS) ZKP". Make sure all data is correct.
- 5.You'll be prompted by your wallet to confirm the gas transaction associated with sending your tokens to be staked. Press "Confirm" if you want to proceed. Remember fees are determined by the Ethereum network, so if you consider them too high, you can try at another time.
- 6.Your wallet will inform you once your tokens are successfully staked. You'll be able to see your staked balance on this same page.